One approach gaining popularity for modern data management and analytics is to utilize a cloud data platform—a single integrated platform available on the cloud that houses diverse data and provides services such as a data warehouse, data lake, analytics, governance, and/or administrative tooling.
This checklist by TDWI (Transforming Data with Intelligence) and sponsored by Snowflake will cover:
- An introduction to the cloud data platform and several important requirements
- How it can help improve productivity, provide agility across workloads, and shorten time to value
- How it provides one place to store and access data for analytics and other use cases
- Details into the multiple workloads and data types a cloud data platform can support
- How data can be stored in the warehouse or in a data lake, across multiple nodes and both can be part of the same platform