Analytics and business intelligence capabilities are critical to a well-run marketing organization. Marketing managers need to get insights, improve customer experiences, measure marketing performance, and ultimately drive revenue and the performance of the business. But supporting a large, growing marketing organization with the insights they need is a major challenge. The best-run marketing organizations share five best practices that can serve as a playbook for supporting your marketing team.
Join Snowflake and Tableau, to learn how to:
- Set a data strategy for your organization
- Unify data for a 360-degree view of your customer
- Build proficiency and establish a community as you scale
- Foster a culture of analytics across your organization
- Drive continuous improvement