The complex data environment today makes collaboration extremely difficult for data professionals, resulting in slow time to insight and leaving much value of data unrealized.
Snowpark, a developer framework of Snowflake, was built to solve this exact challenge by allowing different data professionals to bring their choice of language and collaborate in the same platform using the same data. Snowpark is designed to bring together data engineers, data scientists, and developers. It opens up data programmability so they can collaborate to better build and operationalize, while keeping their choice of languages, and benefit from the simplicity, access, performance, scalability, governance, and security of Snowflake’s Data Cloud.
Watch the Snowpark Day for a power-packed half-day event to learn:
- What Snowpark is and what you can build with it
- Example Snowpark use cases and customer stories
- How you can build with Snowpark using Java, Scala, and Python
- Latest innovations of Snowpark
- Benefits of Snowpark Accelerated: Snowpark’s powerful ecosystem program to bring more powerful integrations.