7 Ways to Start Using Unstructured Data in Snowflake
Unstructured data accounts for a tremendous amount of information, but it poses an interesting challenge for organizations attempting to extract value from it. It is not easy to search, analyze, or query unstructured data, especially on the fly, posing more challenges to data architectures that are already complex.
In this session, you will learn about Snowflake’s new support for unstructured data and how you can store, access, process, govern, and share it in a single data platform to maximize the value your organization extracts from ALL of your data.
Join Senior Product Manager Saurin Shah as he walks through five demos on how to:
- Store unstructured data using Snowflake stages
- Govern unstructured data with Role-Based Access Control
- Create scoped URLs for enhanced governance
- Access unstructured data with with REST APIs
- Catalog unstructured data using Directory Tables
- Process unstructured data with Java and External Functions
- Share unstructured data securely with the Data Cloud