Facts don’t lie: Analytics influence just over half of marketing decisions, marketing leaders are not impressed with their analytics, and nearly 59% of CMOs report increased pressure from their CEOs to prove the impact of their marketing efforts.
Facts can also reveal success in the wake of frustration. Snowflake has analyzed what its customers use most often to comprise their modern marketing data stack: complementary solutions designed to best know, predict, and serve your customers.
To get all the details, read the report: The Modern Marketing Data Stack—Your Technology Guide to Unifying, Analyzing, and Activating the Data that Powers Amazing Customer Experiences.
Inside you’ll find:
- Who are the leaders and “ones to watch” across six capabilities that comprise the marketing data stack
- How these solutions derive insights from the near-endless data your marketing efforts generate
- What barriers your organization can overcome: lack of 360-degree views; siloed data; security, compliance, and privacy issues; data latency; and limited measurement
- Real-world case studies about the success organizations have created by deploying these technologies
- Emerging trends to look out for in future editions of this report