Fill form to unlock content
Error - something went wrong!
For marketers, data is critical to initiatives such as personalization campaigns that increase customer lifetime value, multitouch attribution models that reveal how much each customer touchpoint contributes to a purchase or conversion, and machine-learning algorithms that enhance customer experiences. But if marketing organizations fail to unify their customer data as a starting point, they would fail to achieve these goals at scale.
This ebook describes five best practices to help unify marketing data and make it actionable for high-priority marketing programs. You will learn how to:
- Implement a holistic data strategy instead of addressing one issue at a time
- Identify which data sources are essential and set up optimal methods for integration
- Store the data in a platform that can support all analytics and customer engagement needs
- Ensure that marketing data is accessible to non-technical users across the company instead of limiting access to data scientists and analysts
- Determine which data-driven initiatives are most important and ensure the organization is aligned on them