To differentiate from competitors, you may be considering enhancing your product with rich analytics that are branded and delivered directly from your app. But should you build your own solution, or buy an existing one? Some companies build custom embedded analytics applications by assembling and maintaining the necessary components, and others benefit from buying a commercially available managed service.
This ebook reviews and compares both options, so you can make an informed decision for your business. Inside you’ll find analysis and recommendations, including:
- The components required for a build approach
- The components available through a fully-managed platform, should you choose to buy
- Resources required to build
- Resources required to maintain
- Time to market
- Pros and cons for each option