Snowflake Computing recently commissioned Forrester Consulting to conduct a Total Economic Impact™ (TEI) study*, which uncovered a customer ROI of 604%, a net present value of $5.97 million and a payback period of less than three months for Snowflake’s built-for-the-cloud data warehouse. Please join us as we provide attendees with a framework to evaluate the financial impact of Snowflake’s data warehouse-as-a-service, covering the benefits, costs, risk and flexibility.
This webinar will help you understand the ROI your organization could expect from an investment in Snowflake’s cloud-built data warehouse. According to the study, key quantifiable benefits identified by the Snowflake customers in the study included:
• $3.5 million in legacy storage costs saved
• $731,000 in legacy compute costs saved
• $995,000 in ETL labor cost avoided
• $796,000 saved from reduced cost of database management
• $895,000 saved from faster time-to-production
Unquantified benefits include:
• Business value of new initiatives
• Avoiding the cost of upgrades
• Global data sharing
• Greater employee satisfaction
*A Forrester Total Economic ImpactTM Study, a June 2018 commissioned study conducted by Forrester Consulting on behalf of Snowflake Computing.