If you’ve heard about the benefits and savings of a security data lake, you might be wondering how to get started. SIEM migration projects can be daunting. There is no shortage of pitfalls in areas such as data collection, detection management and metrics reporting.
Luckily, Omer Singer (Head of Cyber Security Strategy at Snowflake) and Augusto Barros (VP Cyber Security Evangelist at Securonix) have seen what it takes to successfully navigate the move to a cloud native SIEM in a security data lake architecture.
Join Omer and Augusto on Wednesday, November 10 for a knowledge-packed session where you’ll learn:
- How to scope and plan a security data lake POC
- How to use Securonix to collect any security data source to Snowflake
- How to apply out-of-the-box analytics content to streaming data
- How to search across the security data lake as part of incident response
- How to create the reports you need for security metrics and compliance
By the end of this session, you’ll feel confident and ready to ditch your legacy SIEM, improve your threat detection and response with advanced analytics, and join the rest of your company on the Snowflake Data Cloud.
As an added bonus, attendees will receive a pumpkin pie, just in time for the Thanksgiving holiday – compliments of your friends at Snowflake and Securonix! You really can “have your cake and eat it too”! Just fill out your shipping details on the registration form and we’ll mail it out for arrival prior to November 25!